Stocking The Turquoise Iris Journal is a great way to promote and amplify creative voices and empower all artists to recognize the value they bring to the world! Our Stockists purchase The Journal in Wholesale quantities and prices and are able to resell in their own shops and/or online.
- Stockists are able to pre-order each volume in quantities manageable for their shops.
- Management of your account is straightforward and a representative is available to help with any questions you may have.
What is better than sharing creativity with the world?
How It Works
Submit your application! A short few questions help us understand your business and your customer base and determine our fit in working together to share The Turquoise Iris Journal with the world.
Get On Board
We’ll send you a contract and an invoice for your first order. Once complete, we’ll share swipe copy and social media files you can use to promote The Turquoise Iris Journal in your shop!
Each quarter we will ask for your feedback on sales and your updated order quantity. Short, sweet, and easy!
All the Details
- Applications are due on the 1st of the month prior to the release of the Quarterly Volume – 6 weeks before the publish date (ie. June 1 for the July Volume, September 1 for the October Volume, December 1 for the January Volume, March 1 for the April Volume).
- Stockists order in quantities of 12 items at a time (so you can order as little as 12 items or any multiple of that!)
- Stockists will be invoiced at the time of ordering. Orders will be delivered to the shipping address you provide as soon as the Journal is printed.
- We are currently seeking stockists in the United States, Canada and Europe!
The deadline for Stockist Applications for the October 2023 Volume is October 3, 2023.