Contribute to the Turquoise Iris Journal
The Turquoise Iris Journal is a quarterly magazine printed for and by the creative community! Centered around exploring color in unexpected ways throughout our work, lives, and mindset, its mission is to amplify creative voices and empower all artists to recognize the value they bring to the world.
Featuring cover stories and video tutorials, lifestyle and mindset columns, shopping guides, crafts, interviews (and more!!!) this multimedia magazine is available in print and digitally for all subscribers.
What We Are Looking For
- Painting Tutorials
- Craft Tutorials
- Lifestyle Articles (Mindset, Business, Time Management and more)
- Home (Decorating Tips, Shopping Guides and more)
- Beauty & Fashion (Makeup Tutorials, Fashion, Hair and more)
- And more!
- All submissions must be previously unreleased and unpublished! We provide exclusive access for our subscribers.
- Articles should be up to 600 – 1500 words.
- Videos and tutorials should be submitted in the form of links to unlisted (NOT private) videos on YouTube or Vimeo.
- We recommend 3-10 photos per submission. Please include at least one photo of the author.
You may save your progress with the Save and Resume button at the bottom of the form (a link to your saved work will be emailed to you). All required fields will need to be completed in order to submit the form. A copy of your submission will be emailed to you.